Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Terrifying.

Yet another depressive grey cartoon by David Firth. This is really astonishing. Your cartoons get more distrubing over time and I think this is one of your best cartoons. Not really suitable for the kiddies.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Disturbingly sublime.

Possibly the best installment in the series.
You've reached new levels of violence, raised my expectations for the next Madness Combat episode.

10/10

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Perfection

Another masterpiece by David Firth, as usual.

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

This is, by far, the best game ever.

This was just perfect. I loved the idea, very H.P. Lovecraft like you mentioned. This is just genius.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 2 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 2

Great fun!

I didn't play the first chapter but from what I see here it's probably also awesome. I really enjoy these kind of games, especially because there is alot of thought behind every small detail. The riddles are cool (although not really that challenging but still smart), the graphcis are great, the story is very nice and the music is also cool.
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

Original!

This game is really original in terms of gameplay - using the mouse instead of your typical WASD. Very fun. Could use some more variety though - it gets boring too quickly.
The graphics were also great.

Swallow Your Soul Swallow Your Soul

Awesome riffs!!

THAT ROCKED.

HahnStampfer responds:

Thanks...

System Override (MS RAVE) System Override (MS RAVE)

Wow.

It's of those songs that I can see people dance to in clubs or get a clip on MTV [ not that that's a good think :-) ]
You used lots of instruments and that awesome, and I liked that the drum changed, but at some parts you just can't understand what's going on.
Nice effects though.
Nice work.

Music-story responds:

Thanks for the review. :( What must I do to get the diversity ten? This is impossible :) Dang it.. Music stories are supposed to be diverse yet I get lower scores in diversity than boring ol trance songs that repeat the same beat the entire song. Lol Definantely I used alot of instruments. I would say about 60 instruments. Fun times but I need a better music program asap. I like used all my software instruments already in like 2 months.

Khuskan - Again Khuskan - Again

Catchy.

I guess catchy isn't really the word that could describe this song. I really liked listening to it, and usualy I don't stick around 'till the end with AP submissions. It's one of those tracks where you can't find a flaw, not because there isn't (no offense), but because you really like listening to it and you just don't care.
Anyway, good job.