Swallow Your Soul Swallow Your Soul

Awesome riffs!!

THAT ROCKED.

HahnStampfer responds:

Thanks...

System Override (MS RAVE) System Override (MS RAVE)

Wow.

It's of those songs that I can see people dance to in clubs or get a clip on MTV [ not that that's a good think :-) ]
You used lots of instruments and that awesome, and I liked that the drum changed, but at some parts you just can't understand what's going on.
Nice effects though.
Nice work.

Music-story responds:

Thanks for the review. :( What must I do to get the diversity ten? This is impossible :) Dang it.. Music stories are supposed to be diverse yet I get lower scores in diversity than boring ol trance songs that repeat the same beat the entire song. Lol Definantely I used alot of instruments. I would say about 60 instruments. Fun times but I need a better music program asap. I like used all my software instruments already in like 2 months.

Khuskan - Again Khuskan - Again

Catchy.

I guess catchy isn't really the word that could describe this song. I really liked listening to it, and usualy I don't stick around 'till the end with AP submissions. It's one of those tracks where you can't find a flaw, not because there isn't (no offense), but because you really like listening to it and you just don't care.
Anyway, good job.

Dependancy Dependancy

Awesome!!

This rocked!!

SR - Aquarium Speculations SR - Aquarium Speculations

A very enjoyable track

Very relaxing, very well done, nice choise of instruments.

5/5

SineRider responds:

one of my faves :)

Disaster Piece Disaster Piece

Awsome

I could picture this played in a club.

Harry Potter Techno Remix Harry Potter Techno Remix

Awsome!!

Wow this rocked...friggin great track

-the other side- -the other side-

Awsome drums

Except for the drums, i like all the little tunes in the track. Great track.

Waterflame responds:

thanks man :D

-strikebeam- -strikebeam-

I understand the hype over this

Outstanding track.

Its Over (Instru-Mental) Its Over (Instru-Mental)

Very heavy

Very dark and heavy, i really like the guitars and the drums. It's long, something that shows the effort that use put in this song.
Great stuff!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks a lot. I just might re-record this again when i get my computer fixed, and it'll sound much better with my POD and my improved production skills, and not tom mention the extra file upload size.